|Company||Share Design Co., Ltd. is a group company of JR East Urban Development Co.|
|Address||〒153-0042 3-10-3 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo|
|Office Hours||10:00〜18:00 *regular closing day|
|Business||Buying and selling real estate
Real estate leasing, management, and subleasing
Share house planning and management
Restaurant Planning and Management
Share house planning and management
- Sublease business
- This is a plan where a fixed amount of rent is paid to the owner every month. Renovation and other construction costs are borne by the owner, but may be covered by us depending on the terms of the lease.
- Management Business
- For a monthly management fee of 8%~15% of the rent received, we will take care of all the necessary work for managing the share house, including recruitment, collection, and management.
- Brokerage business
- A system that focuses on monthly tenant recruitment and management.
Real Estate Investment Consultant
- Flow of investment consulting for share business
- 1. Selection of property
- 2. Appraisal of asking rent and expenses
- 3. Prepare estimates for renovation
- 4. Calculation of total project budget and preparation of annual business income statement
- 5. Negotiate with broker for sale of the property
- 6. Negotiate with financial institutions for financing
- 7. Contract
- 8. Start construction
- 9. Recruitment
- 10. Operation
Share Riet Suginami Honancho
Share residence Miyazakidai
Riverside Terrace Aoba Daikanyama
Grand Maison Yokohama
- Establishing a company (mainly to buy real estate and handle bad debts)
- Head office moved to 2-31-17 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Opened Italian wine bar "Harajuku Bar".
- Acquired former Chunichi Shimbun Koiwa Dormitory and opened the first large-scale share house, "Share Residence Minami Koiwa" with 39 units.
- Planning and consulting for former Daikyo Ichikawa Dormitory. Opened "Share Residence Ichikawa" with 50 units.
- Planning and consulting for a dormitory for a former major restaurant. Opened 21 units of "Share Residence Ueno-no-Mori".
- Renovation of a former guesthouse for foreigners. Share House Designer's College Tama Plaza", a large-scale share house for a limited time, opens with 60 units.
- "CATS Omotesando" opened.
- Opened 6 units at "antique Jingumae".
- Opened 20 units of "Shahvi Nakano," a three-family housing project and consultant.
- Opened 85 units of "Shareview Mizue," a former Daiei dormitory, as a plan and consultant.
- Opened 13 units of "Share Residence Asagaya," a two-family housing project and consultant.
- Planning and consulting for a house to be rebuilt Opened 6 units of "Yoyogi Park House", a half-year limited share house.
- Opened 27 units of Riverside Terrace Daikanyama, a planning and consulting firm for nursing care facilities in Meguro-ku, Tokyo.
- Opened 14 units of "Share Residence Moto-Sumiyoshi", a part of a former clinic, planned and consulted
- Opened 51 units of "Share Residence Miyazakidai," a former Nihon Unisys dormitory for bachelors, as a plan and consultant.
- Acquired a nursing dormitory and senior citizen facility, and opened 62 units of "Queen Residence Sumiyoshi" with day care and senior citizen housing.
- Opened 58 units of "Share Residence Kokubunji," a former dormitory for Japanese Renesas employees planned and consulted.
- Opened 15 units of "Share Residence Yokohama," a facility acquired by an electric power company alumni association in Yokohama
- Opened 14 units of "Share Residence Tokiwadai," a planned and consulted bachelor dormitory for former pachinko parlors.
- Opened 61 units of "Share Residence Nishi-Funabashi," a former Alsoc bachelor's dormitory planned and consulted.
- Opened 65 units of Share Residence Tama Plaza, a former newspaper store and employee dormitory, as a project and consultant.
- 92 units of "Share Residence Aobadai," a renovated dormitory for bachelors with water features, opened.
- Opened 15 new two-story "Terrace TAK" units.
- 65 units of "Share Residence MUSACO" opened in a renovated Fujitsu bachelor dormitory
- Opened 10 new two-story "Terrace KAM" units.
- 27 units of "Share Residence AOI" opened in a renovated engineering store and home.
- Opened 14 units of "Ekoda Studio" in a renovated engineaering store and home.
- Renovated duplex to open 15 units of Terrace Azamino.
- 61 units of "Share Residence Utsukushigaoka" student dormitory opened
- Capital alliance with JR East Urban Development
- Opened 44 units of "Shareliet Ichikawa Gyotoku", a bachelor dormitory acquired by JR East Urban Development, as the first step of a capital alliance.
- September: Opened 29 new units in front of Higashi-Kanagawa Station.